The hospitality industry has a unique set of needs for both the private and common areas they maintain. We’ve got functional, beautiful solutions for everyone, addressing glare control, privacy and comfort for both guests and workers. When guests are in their rooms, they want to allow in light and a view if there is one, without being seen from the outside and when at night every hotel room needs room darkening capacity, as well as night time privacy with zero view-through. Elegant commercial fabrics for filtered light and daytime privacy, Classic sheer fabrics that offer a softened view-through and subtle texture and Blackout fabric plus solar screen equals ultimate sun and view-through control.
Large windows are part of nearly every hotel’s design, but can allow large open spaces to be too hot and too bright for comfort.
- Control glare in lobbies and lounge areas
- Reduce glare on computer screens in use by front desk employees
- Control heat gain and cut cooling costs in large, vaulted lobbies and west-facing walls of windows but maintain the light, airy feeling
- Operation of common area window shades with the touch of a button by front of house staff behind a desk.
- Make lounge areas comfortable for waiting guests and those using computer screens
Commercial blinds bringing you warmth to any hotel, restaurant spaces, schools, hotels, and more. We can do that for you.
EXPLORE OUR PORTFOLIO
Our portfolio of custom and ready-made window coverings, hardware and complementary soft goods will bring a pleasing aesthetic to any hospitality or commercial setting and reflect a brand personality that is uniquely yours.